Monday, December 30, 2013

The New Year (POEM by SCREECH)


hey readers!!! sorry for the delay...it was a long week for me...
so...I know that I told you guys that I'll upload an aggressive poem..well...I thought...You know, It's Christmas...The new year's close...so why to upset people's moods...and I wrote this little poem about Christmas and New Year...here goes...

"I see the snowflakes falling,
I hear the new year calling,
It's gonna be a rush of resolutions.

I look back at the year passed,
All the time that flew so fast,
I realised I had an evolution.

The new year! And Christmas to be lived...
Let us Celebrate!
Looking forward to what tomorrow brings!

Times of smiles,
Times of laughs,
Times of utter confusion.

Let's dance all night,
Till the sun shines bright,
As the earth completes another revolution.

Let's hit the lights!
And drink the wine,
To another successful year!
Let's hold on tight!
And enjoy the ride!
The new year's day is near!

Another year!
How it all went by!
It's amazing, yeah,
Curious! About what in the future I'll find!

All the birthdays, Anniversaries,
With the tricks and treats,
And now Christmas trees,
The warm sun and the gentle breeze,
Gave way to cold and the lakes did freeze.

Let's bring the world alive!
On December Twenty-Five!
And let's keep up the fun!
Till December Thirty-One!

So let's kick up the tempo,
Start up the beat,
Kick-start the sound waves,
And turn up the heat.
 
With pizzas and movies, we'll pass the time
For the midnight of the eve, is this rhyme,
Let's cheers to another year gone by!
Welcome 2014, coz we've been on cloud nine!"

I think that sums up most of the new year plans...Have a great time people!!!
I will see you in 2014...till then...have fun!!!

CHEERS...SCREECHDRUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment