Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Devil's Daughter (POEM by SCREECH)

just some lyrics i thought up...


"She was so pretty when she walked this earth
As if an angel finally took birth
She was so humble, no pride in her eyes
The words she spoke stopped peoples' cries


So contrasting were daughter and dad
One as good as the other was bad
I knew that I was gone for sure
I looked far and wide to find a cure

Coz I fell in love with the devil's daughter
My love and life's father is a man of slaughter
He who ends all smiles and laughter
And I think my life is ending faster...


The hourglass is almost empty
And being with her is tempting
Does she remember the day we met?
Or doesn't it matter when I'm so close to death

She has a cruel relation
Can't she cause some alleviation?
Maybe save my soul from the brink of extinction
And perhaps free me from this detention?!

Coz I fell in love with the devil's daughter
My love and life's father is a man of slaughter
He who ends all smiles and laughter
And I think my life is ending faster...


She tells me not to live in gloom
Can I stay calm en-route to doom??


Can't stop lovin, can't stop hatin
Why did my heart go to the girl of satan?!?!


A life with her equals death
coz he will track my every breath

But my love is stronger than all evil deeds
It will rid her from lust and greed

I don't care what he'll do now
All I know is that I will not bow

Ill take her and we'll run away
And he will be forced to give up and pray..."

CHEERS...SCREECHDRUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment