Saturday, January 25, 2014

Down in flames! (by the Blue Phoenix)

This might just be the last time I post anything here. Times have been harsh. The Phoenix dies in its own flames and rises from the ashes. But this time... It seems that the Phoenix has been thrown into a cage and was set on fire that was impure. Full of darkness. The Blue Phoenix had taken oath never to get violent. So it just burns in the fire. Crying, weeping... But only he can hear himself. No one to support, no one to open the cage. The cries for help not answered. The Phoenix dies.... Will it rise from the ashes this time? Chances are 1 in a million. But, there is still hope. Is it not? The Blue Phoenix may be lost for EVER too... But who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.


Well guys... This is the first time I wrote something like this. My story is very similar to the Phoenix. But I still have a heart. Still have courage. I can do things on my own. Fix mishaps in my life. And.. Well.. Get over with the god damn exams that is in my LONG list of problems. Well, this is my last post probably. So let me just mess with your minds for the last time ;)


The only difference between non sense and no sense is that non sense makes sense.

Hope you liked my stuff.. I know very few to like but still. And I really hope you get what I mean here.

Good by and good luck.
 The Blue Phoenix, burning out




No comments:

Post a Comment