Saturday, September 3, 2016

Lady Of The Stars (H-to-O, "L", Poem by Screech)

So, I was a little hesitant about uploading this poem, since it is a descriptive poem, something I've never actually done before, but then I thought 'whatever, what can happen will happen' so here it is, I consider this to be another one of my best works, so I hope you enjoy it!


"Lady Of The Stars"

A simplistic mark, I thought,
Could it even be? Or was I wrong?
I waited, my doubts had to be abated.

I'd not done this since a while ago,
Studying her face was like an unknown tomorrow.
I couldn't figure out whether it was just to easy,
Or was it all real? The honesty, the zeal?

A soothing voice, a tender sight,
Made me go insane in figuring her mind.
But there was nothing but innocence,
With a tinge of dark and a simple ambiance.

Like the evening sky pierced by golden rays,
Her hair was the perfect balance of night and day.
Her face could make the werewolves howl,
And her eyes could calm their soul.

A lady of the stars,
Shed her light into the night,
Illuminating the dark sky,
Like someone was playing god anigh.

In solitude, I thought,
Could she be? Or was I deceived?
I was obsessed, I had to give it a rest.

But I'd never ever felt it before,
Seeing her smile rocked me to the core,
I couldn't figure out why it was all such chaos,
Or was it just me and my head being to engrossed?

A radiant grace and the perfect words,
Could make me go crazy and turn over my world.
But her cognition was all just pure,
All perfectly untouched in her mind so sure.

Like the milky way, etched in space,
Her hands were mellow, holding their embrace,
Her touch could build, her touch could erase,
And her calm could make you find peace anyplace.

A lady of the stars,
Shed her light to show what's right,
Illuminated the dark night,
Like someone was playing god anigh.


Keep a lookout for the next one- "The Maniac"

Cheers... ScreechDrummer

No comments:

Post a Comment