Sunday, August 14, 2016

Heart Of Silicon (H-to-O, "H", poem by Screech)

the first one is here readers!
"Heart Of Silicon"

the thought process was, Silicon being a semi-conductor, doesn't conduct fully, nor does it resist fully.
well after a LOT of thinking, Heart Of Silicon came about, about a person who lives for keeping the balance in the world.
it was an interesting concept to me, so here is what I wrote.

"Heart Of Silicon"

Right or wrong, the world decides,
But I give strength to the weaker side.

Good or evil, the world chooses,
But I take the side of the one who loses.

I strive to be just,
To be equal to all,
I am the one to trust,
I have a heart of silicon.

Who is in power, the world will fight,
But I give power to the powerless might.

Who is the leader, the world will vote,
But I am the one who rows the drowning boat.

Who is the martyr, the world will cry,
But I give life, to the ones who die.

Who is true, the world builds the spire,
But I spread darkness in the light of the liar.

I live to be fair,
To give a chance to you all,
I am the one who dares,
I have a heart of silicon.

Who gets to fly, the people make the choice,
But I shoot down those, who stay above the noise.

When the world is to sleep, the world will wake,
But I will give to the ones, who can't take.

I live to be the balance,
To keep the world going on,
I am who defies the defiance,
I have a heart of silicon.

Coming Soon- "The Insomniac"
Cheers... ScreechDrummer

1 comment: