Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm Burning and I'm back....Greetings BluePhoenix

Why is everything on fire?!?!?!.....Oh wait.. The Blue Phoenix is back.
Cool...Or hot... You decide XD

Time for some serious randomness (already punning). Warning: If you are looking for something serious, don't read this post... Or any of my posts... They are intended for fun, non sense, humor blah blah blah... One more thing... Please don't be mad at me for laughing like crazy..If you do laugh like crazy that is :P....OK, here goes nothing

The following make absolutely NO SENSE

A sound wave travelling at the speed of light created by a burn of a dog which fell from the roof of a truck going to the Himalayas at the Indian border where the kids are playing football with a porcupine that got there by mistake from Japan where a tea party hosted by Dr.Doom was crashed by Harry Potter because he big BARREL!! of beer in the place of liquid luck to get lucky.....but Lucky is my neighbor's dog

Hope you like it....Taking into the consideration you are still sane after reading that.... Wait.. Am I sane in the first place????... Nah

No comments:

Post a Comment