Friday, February 14, 2014

The Heart Of A Fossil (Valentine's Day Special POEM by SCREECH)

HELL-O again readers!!!
this is the second poem today for Valentine's day...
enjoy!!!

"When I slept, I had a dream of you,
That you would come and save my soul,
That you would make my heart whole.

When I woke up, You were there,
'I love you' I had said,
Your cheeks blushed like the Valentine's roses red.

When you touched me,
I felt an electric jolt rush through,
Your words held a love that was true.

When our lips met,
I saw the whole world with my eyes closed,
And your love for me was disclosed.

When we walked,
On the beach hand-in-hand,
Leaving footprints in the sand,

I realised...

That you made the heart of a fossil beat,
You made the lungs of a fossil breathe,
You made me proud that we ever met,
You made me say things I never said.

When we lay down on the river bed,
Counting stars till the crack of dawn,
I realized that I was being led,
To a place where we dance to our love's song.

They say, love is in the air,
They say, love is everywhere,
They say, love is always there,
They say that, to love is to care.

And...You made the heart of a fossil beat,
You made the lungs of a fossil breathe,
You made me proud that we ever met,
You made me say things I never said."
so that was it fellas!!!
Happy Valentine's day to everyone!!!
and here's a witty phrase for today...SCORE WELL!!! :P :P

2 comments:

  1. Very well written sparsh!
    I think you misspelt an as and in the sentence.. " I felt and electric jolt rush through"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparsh here...Yes I did misspell it...correction made...thanks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete