Friday, February 7, 2014

I'll Be Back Home (POEM by SCREECH)

HELL-O readers!!!
I'm back with another poem...it just randomly came to me, you know, soldier's love and all... I really dunno why I wrote it...but here goes

"As you face questions,
I face bullets.
As you hear my voice,
I hear turrets.
As you see meadows,
I see death.
As you believe in me,
I believe in faith.

Scared to see my brothers die,
But scared even more to see you cry,
Losing grip on this reality,
Driving myself to insanity.

Trying not to melt in the rain,
To reach back to you while I'm sane,
To make you feel safe again,
To rid you of all your pain.

As you fight with your emotions,
I fight with these guns.
As you burn with loneliness,
I burn under a thousand suns.
As you keep writing letters,
I keep writing sonnets.
As you want to leave this life,
I want to leave this nest of hornets.

I'll soon be back to dance with you,
To tuck your hair behind your ears.
I'll return soon to hold you close,
To bring your happiness out of fears.

I'll be home to lock my fingers with yours,
To make up for when I was away,
I'll be home to cook for you,
To answer all your prayers.

Right now you're the moon,
And I'm your wolverine.
But we'll soon be together,
Our love is so serene."

yup...that's it fellas...I really don't know how to explain this poem, it's pretty straight I guess...hope you liked it...I'll post ch.03 of my story soon... so keep a lookout!!

CHEERS...SCREECHDRUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment