Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hunt For My Life (POEM by SCREECH)

I'm baaaaaack!!
well.. this poem was actually supposed to be up on Valentine's Day, but I couldn't complete it by then and I kept trying to make it just a little bit more perfect...but finally I gave up on it and let it stay the way it was...so here it is...just how I completed it...


Hunt For My Life

I've been searching for myself,
And I found me in your eyes...

Everything seems so bright,
Will you shelter me in your heart?

Suddenly I've found everything,
Will you let me get lost in your eyes?
Suddenly everything seems so quiet,
Can you break the silence with your voice?

Everything seems so calm,
Can you blow me away with your breath?

If I'm wide awake and scared,
Would you sing me back to sleep?
If someday I become too shallow,
Will you take me back to the deep?

Suddenly I've become cold as ice,
Can you make me feel warm again?

If I have no place to be,
Will you keep me in your dreams?
If I'm alone and broken,
Would you make me part of your destiny?

If someday I become the devil,
Will you be my angel?
If I hang my dreams up on the walls,
Will you hang your hopes as well?

If someday I whisper to you,
Will you listen to my secrets?
If someday I am called away,
Will you wait with no regrets?

If I look out into the crowd,
Will you smile right back at me?
If I ever asked you for aid,
Will you help me be all I can be?

I've been hunting for my life
And I found it in your smile.
Tell me will you fly with me till the end?
I've been searching for myself
And found me in your eyes.
Will you walk with me for eternity?

If you're walking down an empty road,
I'd be there walking next to you.
If you're gonna walk through fire,
I'll walk through it with you.

If someday you're in the dark,
I'll stay by you with a light.
If someday you start giving up,
I'll first try to understand why.

Suddenly if you feel down low,
I'll lift your spirits up high.
Suddenly if you feel derailed,
I'll breathe-in your every sigh.

If someday your dreams turn
Into nightmares I will fight them.

If someday your words turn
To poison I will digest them.

If someday your eyes see
Pain then I will hide them.

And if someday you turn to leave,
I'll quietly say goodbye then.

But I've been hunting for my life
And I found it in your smile...


so...that was it...pretty intense huh? yeah...
btw the last line "I'll quietly say goodbye then" does not mean that He(or whoever) does not care or does not want to win the other back somehow, it's just that the person wants the other to be happy and if being away helps, then so be it....Just wanted to clarify that before anyone points it out...
anyway...I hope you enjoyed the poem.. I've written one after a LONG LONG time and it feels amazing to be writing stuff like this again...
so keep a lookout for future stuff yeah?
CHEERS...SCREECHDRUMMER...

No comments:

Post a Comment