Monday, May 19, 2014

Cutting With A Shovel And Digging With A Knife (POEM by SCREECH)

HELL-O readers!!!
I wrote this poem when everything was going totally crazy/chaotic around me...so it's a very...umm...different(?) poem than all the others... it focuses more on what the person is feeling rather than what he describes it as...dunno if you got what I'm saying here... :P

but anyways...here it is


"How confused am I?
You have no idea.
My life's moving so fast,
I can't handle the nausea.

I'm claustrophobic in the open
air,
Blinded by the speed and glare.

I'm just a dot on a sheet full of ink,
I'm just a ship that's about to sink.

I'm just a drop in this filthy ocean,
My life is just in constant motion.

I'm cutting with a shovel,
And digging with a knife.
I'm just walking along,
Carving a path in this life.

My soul is sea-sick on a cruise,
My mind feels like it's coming loose.

Insanity is drawing closer and closer,
Hovering like a ghost over my head.
I'm captive in a never ending nightmare,
Longing just to fall off the bed.

I feel the mistakes crawling up my spine,
Chilling up my insides all the time.

I'm on the hunt for myself,
But I'm still scratching the surface.
My mind is burning to make me stronger,
And my head feels like it's in a cold furnace.

Too much to handle at one go,
I'm experiencing an all new low.

Trying to make sense of the show called life,
I'm cutting with a shovel and digging with a knife.

But it feels like I'm gonna be sane at last,
No more a victim of my past.

How confused am I?
You can't even imagine.
My life's moving fast,
But now I think that I'm gonna win."

so that was it guys!!!
that was...I guess someone who is confused to a great extent, but still hanging on :D
I hoped you liked this poem... maybe even related to it somewhat :P
CHEERS...SCREECHDRUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment